[mythtv-users] MythTV Setup Script - Updated

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon Dec 6 08:28:29 UTC 2004

On Sunday 05 December 2004 17:25, Ryan Pisani wrote:
> About six months ago I made a scripted version of Jarod's Fedora mythtv
> setup (http://wilsonet.com/mythtv)available at frouse3.homelinux.com.
> About 2 weeks ago I rebuilt my home-web server and the script has since
> been offline. In the last few weeks I've had some requests for the script
> - so I've gone and created a forum on a real web server. I've posted the
> original FC1 script as well as a sloppy FC2 version at
> forum.linuxisahobby.com. I intend on making a fully functional mythtv /
> Linux forum - (maybe there is no use for another one out there - but oh
> well).  When my schedule free's up I'll make an FC3 version (THANKS JAROD
> :).

:-)

> So for anyone that wants to download the script go for it, and if
> anyone wants to kick off the forum feel free. I'd appreciate input as to
> what topics are necessary / desired.

Cool, I actually finally got back to looking at the older version a week or
two ago, and found only the FC1 version. Glad to hear about the update, and I
swear I'll get mention of it into the docs themselves. I've got some other
ideas relating to kickstarts floating around in my head, it would be nice to
tie a kickstart together with some of your stuff...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...