[mythtv-users] NVidia remote control query

mjc mjchiasson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:52:06 UTC 2004

I was wondering if anyone was able to get the Personal Cinema RF
remote from NVidia working with LIRC?  I know that it is just about
identical to the ATI and X10 remotes.  I have tried several of the
methods that I found in the threads but nothing seems to work right.
Lsusb shows the usb receiver as being there, and I know the usb ports
work because my mouse runs via usb.  Its all running on FC2 2.6.8 and
Myth v.16.  Any comments/help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--

Mark Chiasson
mjchiasson at gmail.com
http://www.mjchiasson.com