[mythtv-users] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Marc Nicholas marc at geekythings.com
Wed Dec 8 00:27:25 UTC 2004

While Mythtv is definitely cool, I think you're forgetting the >100 other
people who make it possible. Mind you, the Tivo folk do benefit from some
of that same group...but while Isaac has pulled something great together,
he's not the one writing the majority of the code -- he's more an
integrator.

Just my 2 cents,

-marc