[mythtv-users] d1.com.au broken?

Craig Read craigread at csi.com
Wed Dec 8 05:19:34 UTC 2004

Andrew J wrote:

> This is a answer, A while ago I posted about mythtv users joining the
> tivo users (who have current guide data) and creating a one stop for
> all Australia like the tivo users get.
>
> All channels, all states, all provides are currently provided to TiVo
> users..
>
> Join the mailing list here

> Andrew

Thanks Andrew.

I've joined the list and posted about getting Wktivoguide working with
MythTV.  I haven't coded any perl in a while, but I'd certainly be
prepared to put some time in to get this working.  The lack of a TV
guide is extremely annoying.

Btw, is there a searchable archive of the messages that have been posted
so far?

Craig...