[mythtv-users] EPIA-M Unichrome xvmc vld

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Wed Dec 8 14:51:45 UTC 2004

Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 Dec 2004 03:33, Steven wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>------------
>>Is anyone else seeing this or does this give anyone an idea of what is
>>realy wrong here?
>>Could it be the spurious interupt IRQ message?
>>Could it be that my via drm version is too old? (I'm using the one
>>included in the 2.6.8.1-epia1 kernel = 1.3)
>>

> What version of the unichrome driver are you using? I assume fairly old since
> it hasn't worked with drm1.3 for quite some time. Its certainly worth trying
> the latest drm and unichrome drivers.

Thanks for the reply Ivor,

I was using CVS via driver (and mpeg lib) from 19-10-2004.
I have now installed latest via driver with Terry's no-scale 720x576
output patch and I can confirm it no langer works with drm 1.3.
Now if only I didn't accidently delete my kernel source tree together
with my tweaked .config file I would have already built the new DRM
modules... :-(
Project for tonight.

Steven