[mythtv-users] Anyone using an all in one PC as a front end?

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 23:17:58 UTC 2004

Yeah that doesn't seem like it would be too bad of a
setup.  You wouldn't really need a 30 gig hard drive
for just a frontend but what would it hurt.  It seems
like I remember a thread about big plasma screen
setups like this a while back.  First thing I would do
though with one of those is rip that Windows sticker
off. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51147&item=5144589684&rd=1