[mythtv-users] Frequencies

Robert myth at robertc.de
Fri Dec 10 02:28:06 UTC 2004

Yea.. but does not solve my problem.   The Tuner in my PVR-250 does tune
to the correct frequency based on normal channel numbers.  I need to be
able to control the frequency that is passed to the tuner... In other
words, I need to  have a Custom Channel to frequency table.  OR buy an
older PVR 250 with a better supported tuner.

Robert