[mythtv-users] NEW - BIG PROBLEM! Watching LiveTV is very slow

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 11 22:07:29 UTC 2004

The 350 suffers some other problems beyond the 2 seconds of myth buffering.
These add up to somewhere around 5-8 seconds to change channels. I do have a
very hacked version of ivtv where I have managed to reduce this to something
similar to what I get using the desktop for replay, but this code is
definitely now where near releasable and was really an experiment to see if
I understood what was going on. I think I do but fixing it is lower down the
list of things I want to do than several other items at the moment.

John