[mythtv-users] Re: widespread reports of (sort of) the same failures

Dean Vanden Heuvel deanv at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 22:16:19 UTC 2004

none that I can tell.  Most of my postings on this get little response.
I do know that XvMC does make it worse, and compiling without OpenGL
seemed to make it a little better, but since I cannot get OpenGL vsync
to actually work, I have no idea if this would help or not.  First
things first...I belive the problem is induced by something to do with
the vertical synch method, and IF I could get OpenGL to work, perhaps I
could get a little closer to an answer...

-dvh