[mythtv-users] Mis-drawn borders around record programs menu at HDTV resolution

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Mon Dec 13 08:22:28 UTC 2004

I made a brief note of this in another list, but I thought I would ask
if anybody else is getting this, or not getting it.

When I am in "watch recordings", displaying lists of recordings in
the program groups, then sometimes, though not always, the rounded box
drawn around the group name and the recordings in it will be garbled, it
looks like semi-random data in the bitmap.

However, I never saw this until I got 1920x1080 resolution working, so
I think it might be related to that, perhaps a QT bug at such a big
screen resolution.

Anybody  seen this?  Do you run at that resolution and not see any
problems?

I'm in FC3, atrpms Myth