[mythtv-users] ATI and Xv

Tom Williams twilliams at iasl.com
Mon Dec 13 18:26:27 UTC 2004

Hi All,.

I am having a few issues with video performance, on machine, and I am
wondering if I can very if the Xv support is enabled / working somehow
in my installation.  I have XF86 4.3.0, and when I use xawtv for example
I can not view the video using the Overlay Mode, and I am wondering if
that might have something to do with the choppy video I get in
mythfrontend as well?  I have the ATI Drivers installed from ATI....I
will be testing some more tonight, but any help would be great.

Thanks

Tom