[mythtv-users] MythTVMediaCenter theme and OSD updated

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:12:04 UTC 2004

>Weird, another person is reporting problems with backgrounds not showing up
>and now this. Try deleting the mythtvmediacenter directory entirely and
>replacing it with the contents of the tar ball. I havent worked with the
>rpms but there is no real installation for themes. Mythfrontend simply
>detects which ones are in the themes directory and allows you to choose
>between them. Keep in mind i have only tested these themes with cvs, so I
>don't exactly know what they look like in .16(or earlier). I know that
>location attributes were added to some elements after .16 was released, so
>these will not show up correctly in .16. However I can guarantee the
>MythWeb theme will not work at all (if you were planning on using that).

Thanks. I've done that, but it hasn't fixed the problem, unfortunately. It's
just a green background, only 1 menu item displayed at a time and the images
next to the menus all seem to be displaying at once layed on top of each
other, with the image for the highlighted menu item on top.

I'm not on CVS. I'm running FC2 and Axel Thimms mythtv rpms so I'm on vsn
0.16 of mythtv.

Regards,
Phill