[mythtv-users] FC3 less stable than FC1? Getting Cannot allocate memory error

George Lopez geokimlopez at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 18:08:10 UTC 2004

I did read the reboot suggestion on the list.
Unfortunately it did not help.  The paste of
commands/output is post-reboot.  Any other ideas?
Kind of stuck on my FC3 install and am about to start
over but with an FC1 install.  (have not gotten sound
to work either {at least not consistently}, but was
not too worried since I will be running the .nuv files
through another computer).

Thanks,
George