[mythtv-users] Adding extra recorder disk space for Christmas !

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 19:24:20 UTC 2004

MythTv doesn't support multiple directories.  You should really have
used LVM upon the initial setup of your system.  It isn't hard and
truely is flexible.  I have expanded my volumes 3 times since I
originally installed MythTV from 100GB to 300GB to 500GB.  Anyhow the
information on how to LVM is in the MythTV Documentation section and
is pretty straight forward.