[mythtv-users] PVR-350 or Marvel G400-TV?

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 21:01:50 UTC 2004

I have a Matrox G400 dual head (secondary can be television out), and it was probably harder to get the television out to work than getting the Hauppauge WinTV PVR-350's television out. Not to mention there really isn't a good mail list for the Matrox stuff as there is for the Hauppauge cards.

I've read that for the Matrox's hardware acceleration on the secondary port (television out) to work, it disables the primary port (completely) for the time that the hardware acceleration is in use.

Just my 2 cents worth.