[mythtv-users] switching back and forth from PVR-350 TV-out

mielikki-ivtv mielikki-ivtv at westbrook.com
Fri Dec 17 18:54:28 UTC 2004

I often switch between showing mythtv on the computer display and on the TV.

To do this, I have to navigate through the menus to get to the Playback
configuration, hit next 4 times to get to the PVR-350 screen, toggle the
setting, hit next 4 more times to get to finish, then back out of the
settings screens.

Is there something I can do to make this easier (as in one click to
toggle back and forth)? Where are those settings stored? Can I update
some configuration file somewhere and then get mythfrontend to re-read it?