[mythtv-users] Compiling Mythtv with DVB...

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Fri Dec 17 23:39:36 UTC 2004

> Those look like functions from math.h.  Maybe try including that
> somewhere in that source file.
>
> Kevin

Thanks Kevin.  After investigating the source file some more, I
discovered that these lines are relevant to DVB-S anyway, so have
removed the offending functions, and it works fine.

Not the best solution in the world (and would obviously bugger up anyone
who uses DVB-S), but for me it has got my MythTV back up and running
after a 4 day outage.

I don't quite understand why math.h would be missing though - this code
compiled successfully prior to the upgrade, when I was using just 1
DVB-T card - this is an FC1 box, upgraded this week to FC3 to allow me
to use the 2.6 kernel with the correct DVB-T drivers in.  Strange.

Anyway, its all working now, and I have 3 DVB-T cards working in harmony
- anyone want to purchase a second hand UK PVR-250?

Richie