[mythtv-users] mythmusic cvs amd64 visualizations

Paul Barrette paulbarrette at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:36:30 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have the latest mythmusic compiled and running for amd64, but I
noticed that only once of the "scope" visuals and album art is
working.  Am I missing something?  I compiled with --enable-all to
ensure the the fftw, SDL and GL visuals were compiled in.

I think it would be cool if it would just call xscreensaver for
visuals instead of compiling them in....

thanks,
Pb

--
Utque fit, in gremium pulvis si forte puellae
  Deciderit, digitis excutiendus erit: