[mythtv-users] MythGame and XMame -sound and -mouse option

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Sat Dec 18 11:39:30 UTC 2004

Shawn Taras wrote:
> xmame.SDL works perfectly outside of Myth, but within MythGame, it doesn't launch. I have tracked the problem down to MythGame launching xmame.SDL with two options that don't seem to be supported:
>
>   -mouse (or -nomouse)
>   -sound
This has been fixed in CVS
http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythgame/mythgame/mamehandler.cpp?r1=1.32&r2=1.33

You will either need to wait for the next version of mythtv, downgrade xmame or
download and compile the cvs of mythgame.

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester