[mythtv-users] Help patching IVTV on FC3

Matt Mencel mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:07:17 UTC 2004

I've got MythTV installed on Fedora Core 3 (2.6.9-1.681_FC3) and am using a
new PVR-350 with the type 47 tuner.  From all the reading I've done it looks
like I need to apply the tuner patch from ivtv.no-ip.com.  A friend helped
me apply the patch to the tuner.c source, but he wasn't familiar enough with
Fedora to help me compile and install the patched module.  I'm somewhat of a
linux newb and would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Matt