[mythtv-users] (I'm an idiot) I need a new mysqld file

Byron Williams williamsbyron at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 22 18:36:53 UTC 2004

I running Fedora Core 2 using Jarod's guide

I was having trouble with mySQL starting on its own. So I decided to do some
trial and error stuff. (I guess more error than trial). I wwent into my
mysqld file in /etc/init.d/mysqld and made a change without backing up (20
lashes with a wet noodle). Now I can't seem to get ti to run manually
either. Could someone send me a stock mysqld file or tell me where to find
one. I'd tell you what version of mysql I'm using if I knew how to check.
I'm a noob.

Thanks,

John Williams