[mythtv-users] prob. w/ backend connectivity on ep. deletes from frontend & generally from mythweb

Michael Eisenhower eisenhow at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:49:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:45:10 -0600, mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com
<mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com> wrote:
> Wow,  that subject line was a bit verbose, but anyway here's the general
> problem I've only recently seen happen.
>
> I'm running Gentoo with a 2.6.5 kernel, a slightly-custom-patched
> version of ivtv-0.1.10-pre2-ck100z and 0.16 of mythtv.

No help just a me too post.  I'm running FC3, 2.6.9 kernel, 3
PVR-250's, ivtv 0.2.0rc3b, and mythtv 16.0.  Occasionally when I
attempt to delete a recording the frontend hangs then I get "can't
connect to mythbackend... is it running?".  I had the 3 cards in a
different machine with FC1 and mythtv 15 without any problems.

Michael J. Eisenhower
eisenhow at gmail.com