[mythtv-users] Nuvexport error on picking shows to process

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Dec 26 19:56:16 UTC 2004

> Source of the recordings in PVR-350 on FC 3 x86_64. I can playback the
> recordings in mythfrontend, but can't transcode them.

It seems that some mpeg2 files (both pvr-x50 and dvb) can't be
recognized properly by tcprobe or mpgtx.  I don't really know why it's
happening, or what I'd have to do to fix it.  I thought about using an
ffmpeg-based mpeg info library for perl, but couldn't get it to compile,
so I gave up.

I'm open to any help on this issue, since it seems to be fairly widespread.

-Chris