[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 27 20:54:27 UTC 2004

Sounds like you don't have the use 350 option set in the tv playback
options.

The frame buffer is 720 x 576 the tv displays something like 640 x 480 so
yes there is quite a lot missing. There are a few workarounds until I get
round to fixing something properly.

1) Use a window manager to set a virtual desktop
2) set the overscan options in myth

I use the 2nd with no window manager at the moment. It works ok.
The OSD display however for play/pause/channel change etc. currently ignores
the overscan settings which I might get round to looking at one day.

John