[mythtv-users] Re: nvidia fx5200 help please badly needed

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 28 16:17:37 UTC 2004

Ok. Now, here is another question. I'm a little confused about doing a combo
with FX5200 and the pvr cards. I know that PVR-250 doesn't have any mpeg
decoder feature while as the PVR-350 have this kind of feature. If I buy the
nvidia FX5200 card and PVR-350, will I still be able to use 350's mpeg
decoding feature and have it tv-out on the FX5200 card?

Thanks,

Neil