[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 20:35:41 UTC 2004

Maybe I'm mistaken but your solution here only covers not having a keyboard/mouse correct?

The question as I understood it from Piers is how to have the frontend on the PVR-350 tv out and have a normal X session running.

I wrote it all down in a webpage, http://www.schaefer.dhcp.biz/pvr350tvout.htm

don't remember the specifics at the moment, basically you use the dummy drivers for the PVR350 session, so you have a keyboard/mouse left over for the normal X session, which you have to switch virtual consoles before you start the normal session.