[mythtv-users] FC3 + Mythtv + PVR350 for the 8th time

Aaron Paluzzi ironchefkz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 05:53:43 UTC 2004

I've followed the instructions a number of times and
have finally
whittled my problems down to the following.

-I can't get X to display on the PVR350's tv-out.  I'm
trying to use
S-video if it makes a difference.
-I still can't get Lirc to recognise ir commands from
the grey remote
via the hauppage ir receiver.

I know that the PVR's output is not accelerated and
not optimal to use
for games or divx.  Unfortunately my main display card
is a Radeon AIW
(origional, AKA the 7200) and unless someone here
knows how, I have a
snowballs chance to get this card working.

Any assistance would be appreciated.