[mythtv-users] Re: Where does mythfrontend save its settings?

Nick Morrott pvr at insidethex.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 03:30:22 UTC 2004

Hi Gabe,

It's now early in the morning (3am) and I've found the settings in the
database - I suppose it saves settings there for all frontends based on
their unique hostname. Guess I should have waited a bit longer before
posting!

Still have a major problem getting DVB to show in LiveTV (my PVR350 works
fine with antenna and comp/s-vid input) even though scheduled DVB recordings
work fine ...

Anyhow, Happy New Year!

Nick