[mythtv-users] dvd9to5.pl available. was: Burning DVD from ripped vob files

Jason Cooper mythtv at lakedaemon.net
Sun Feb 1 01:27:09 EST 2004

Okay, in a bout of motivation, I went ahead and polished up my perl
script.  It appears to work from end to end now.  On my machine.  On
Gentoo, with my package installation.  YMMV :)

For those interested in giving it a try, email me at
<dvd9to5 at lakedaemon.net> and I'll mail it to you.  Send all bug reports,
with patches ;-> to the same address.

For those curious, on an Athlon XP 2400, 256MB RAM, ATA133 120GB drive,
and Plextor PX-708A DVD-/+R/RW drive it took about an hour and a half on
the nose.

The feature was about 2 hours.

Please read the header comments of the script before you use it.

Cooper.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna regret this...