[mythtv-users] Re: axel's patched kernel kernel panics with ivtv -- stock fedora one doesn't

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sun Feb 1 03:57:36 EST 2004

I removed Axel's kernel, and all the various ivtv/bttv drivers.  I
reinstalled the kernel RPMs, and built the ivtv driver by hand.  It
seemed to work this time.

I'm guessing something must have gotten out of whack.  I'm just glad I
didn't have to do a full rebuild like I had planned.

thnx,
reza

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 09:17:56AM +0100, Axel Thimm sent me this...