[mythtv-users] MythLCD --Whats it actually display?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sun Feb 1 08:14:44 EST 2004

> Van: Eric Joe <sysop at tje1.com>
> <snip> I hesitate to compile Myth from source as it works perfect
> now, and I have a lot of time invested.

You could make a backup of your installation partitions via partimage. Just
be shure to have a LiveCD (like Knoppix) with partimage on it so you can
put your backups back in case you really broke something. (unsure if you
can backup a mounted partition with partimage anyways, so you might already
need a boot CD)

btw, backing up and restoring a partition is a time consuming procedure. It
will take some hours. Calculate that in if you try this route.

	Henk Poley <><