[mythtv-users] sleep & wakeup

Michael Schmidt crashedpixels at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 10:15:10 EST 2004

> hmm, you say, that it doesn't shutdown after waking up alone?
> It should do so, so this either is a setup failure or bug.
> Lets find out.
> Please give me some details about that, ok?
I'm running Myth0.13 on a Knoppmyth system. I think the problem is that I
automatically start the frontend. So when the machine wakes up to record a
show the frontend will start as well. After the recording is done the
frontend will keep the box from falling asleep again.

I always thought that there should be a "Shutdown on Inactivity" feature as
well. But it seems like not that many people are interessted in power saving
features...

Michael