[mythtv-users] sleep & wakeup

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sun Feb 1 10:32:36 EST 2004

> Van: Michael Schmidt <crashedpixels at gmx.de>
>
>> hmm, you say, that it doesn't shutdown after waking up alone?
>> It should do so, so this either is a setup failure or bug.
>> Lets find out.
>> Please give me some details about that, ok?
>
> I always thought that there should be a "Shutdown on Inactivity" feature
as
> well. But it seems like not that many people are interessted in power
saving
> features...

I'd rather propose a 'Disconnect (from backend) on inactivity', but wel..

And I am interested in powersaving. If the Asus Pundit does use 200W even
when in idle mode it would add 50% to my electricity usage (so even it
drops to 50W or so when not recording it is still rather influentual).

That's with a 5 ppl household.

	Henk Poley <><