[mythtv-users] Stuttering with Today's CVS?

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sun Feb 1 11:04:17 EST 2004

> What's the bug in 0.1.9?

Well, with the 0.1.9 release I have a soundbug when recording. And I have stuttering after changing a channel. Not when I've looked about 5 mins to a channel, but when I've watched a show of approx 30 minutes, when I change channels I get a stutter. The only way to get rid of it is stopping watching tv and watch tv again. (not restarting the frontend)

Jelle.

msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc