[mythtv-users] dual tuner cards - ok to use same model?

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 20:37:00 EST 2004

I'd like to build a MythTV box with dual tuner cards.  I've read through
the archives about the difficulties with PVR-350 TV-out, so I'll
probably stick with dual PVR-250s and use onboard video or an AGP card
for TV-out.  Will there be any problem with using two of the same model
card in the system?  I see that Jarod used two different brands in his
Fedora box.

If there is a cheaper and better solution than using dual PVR-250s, I'm
all ears.

Thanks.

PS - Jarod and Rolando, thanks for your input on my previous question.
I'm in digest mode so I can't properly reply to that thread :-)