[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and DirecTV

GML Myth gklopez at metacrawler.com
Mon Feb 2 02:06:52 EST 2004

It works, finally.  The "simple" fix did not work.  I set the
channels in step 4 all to channel 3.  Whenever I wanted to record, my
PVR was set to X channel.
   The answer was to not associate the tuner to a video source, ie
set everything is step 4 to "None".
   The result:  I can watch TV, I can record TV the way I want.  I
have started recording shows, and as long as I manually set my
DirecTV receiver to the appropriate channel, I get the results I want.

Thanks for all the responses from all!!

George