[mythtv-users] A tv_grab_uk_bleb grabber

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 18:54:03 EST 2004

I've successfully run the script and it seems to get the listings
nicely. I can't however figure out what mythfilldatabase uses to try and
match the channel listings to the database contents. Can anyone shed any
light on what criteria it uses?

I've just run mythfilldatabase --manual and done it the long way. Now I
have good looking data in the EPG too :)

Thanks to Chris and John for the good work.

Paul