[mythtv-users] skip ahead no longer searchs in 0.14?

malcolm-mythtv mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 2 21:19:47 EST 2004

I noticed tonight when you hit "z" to skip ahead to the end of a commercial
instead of "searching" it just says "no flags" or "not flagged" or something
to that affect.  I forget exactly.  This is on the OSD.  I'm assuming this is
because the it's a recording from a PVR card and it hasn't had time to parse
the video after recording and flag where all the commercials are?

Anyhow in previous versions it would say "searching" and take a little second
and then continue at the end of the commercials.  Has this feature been
removed in 0.14?

Thanks
Malcolm