[mythtv-users] RE: Photos of myth boxes

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue Feb 3 00:20:43 EST 2004

Beats my Myth Setup at the moment.  I'm running it on an old Dell 17" CRT
;-)  My 36" RCA TV in the living room is still running off TiVo.  Waiting
for my remote to come in.....as well as a video card with TV-Out...then I
get to test it for real.  I'll run TiVo and Myth side-by-side in the living
room and see what happens.

Once I get my Windows App done...I'll be able to watch the recording up in
my office (3 floors up dammit!) as well.

Scott