[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault as non-rrot user

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Tue Feb 3 04:30:40 EST 2004

Ok, I'll crawl back under the rock where I came from :D

Another question though, I don't know if you already know why it's
happening. But Via hwmpeg2 playback seems to be heavily affected by
harddrive usage. When I'm unpacking the linux source, I don't want to be
using playback because it will go stuttering all the way.

Yet, when I'm unpacking the linux source and I'm watching on a remote
frontend (my epia is the backend) it will playback flawlessly.

Jelle.