[mythtv-users] 0.14 CD/DVD Automonitoring Does Nothing...

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Tue Feb 3 06:25:21 EST 2004

Albert Santoni wrote:

> J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>>> Right now the only thing it'll do is switch to MythMusic when you
>>> stick in a Music CD.  I'll see about hooking MythDVD up as well...
>>>

>> Small followup, I just noticed some code that I forgot to submit as a
>> patch that pretty much makes the media monitoring useless.
>

> So.... does this mean I'll have to upgrade to the CVS version of
> MythTV? (I guess it doesn't have much to do with MythMusic or MythDVD...)

Well you can either:
1) Upgrade to the CVS release of everything (there's not been any earth
shattering changes yet that I'm aware of)
2) Patch you existing source using the patches I posted to the dev list.
3) Wait for .15.

All the media monitoring does is pop you to the main menu of MythDVD /
MythMusic at this point so it's really up to you if you feel it's worth
upgrading.