[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard Recomendations for Myth

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 11:10:01 EST 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 10:24, Jason Martens wrote:
> I was using the Gyration keyboard and mouse for a while, and it worked
> great, until they stopped syncing.  I'm still waiting for a replacement
> receiver 2 weeks later.... Their support is not the best.  But when it
> works it's great!

I had the same problem with my Gyration.  I RMA'd it once, and they supposedly
repaired it, but within a week it stopped syncing again.  I RMA'd it a second
time, and they 'lost' it and sent me a new unit, which has been going OK for
a few months now.

Their service was just OK... it took quite a few emails back & forth for them
to agree to RMA the unit, even when the same thing happended a second time.
I think they mainly have either a poor design or poor quality control, or
both.

-JAC