[mythtv-users] 0.14 looks good so far!

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Feb 3 12:12:49 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 16:46, Philip J. Morrison, Jr. wrote:
> I actually upgraded my mythtv from work last night and rebooted the box
> (after calling to check that no one was watching TV).  It worked
> wonderfully!  I started using the G.A.N.T. theme and boy does it look good.
> I can see the selections much clearer now and overall stability seems to be
> improved.
>
> Way to go!
>
> P.S. I have seen a few posts of screenshots that look like G.A.N.T. but are
> blue.  Is there a different version out there?

The theme is switchable from grey to blue. I don't know which file it
is, look at the .xml files in /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/G.A.N.T/

There's one entry in one of the .xml files, where you change the name of
the background image and then there's another file you have to edit
(look at the comment in the first file) to set a variable telling the
qt-theme that the background is blue.

(That was with the old version, don't know if it's in the new one)

HTH,

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough