[mythtv-users] Watching recordings in progress

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Tue Feb 3 15:40:14 EST 2004

Just thought I'd say that for me this problem has not gone away.  Just
today at lunch even I was watching a recording in progress and three
times it stopped.  I had to stop/start the backend for it to continue
the recording.  I must say this is very annoying.

I'm using:
mythtv-0.1.4
ivtv-0.1.9
pvr350