[mythtv-users] Myth compared to M$ solutions

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Feb 3 22:14:57 EST 2004

On Feb 3, 2004, at 4:59 PM, Paul Woodward wrote:

> I think that the MyHTPC project must be just about dead - it's not had
> an update from v24alpha in months. It's really hard to get going too -
> far harder than Myth! Overall I was not impressed, Myth rocks!

No, it isn't dead, its undergoing a rather large under-the-hood
overhaul (to add a fully extensible plugin system). I've been in touch
with Pablo Piszanetsky (sp?), one of the lead guys at Meedio on the
project just recently about it for work-related reasons.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/