[mythtv-users] Myth compared to M$ solutions

Hanno Wagner wagner at rince.de
Wed Feb 4 02:45:12 EST 2004

Hi,

<zitiere wer="Philip J. Morrison, Jr.">

> also wanted to play music excetra.  For folks who are afraid of
> Linux I think Beyond is a good choice.

Hmm. What about installing your machine with Linux, configure it,
make a partition for the movies - and then burn everything on a DVD
so you can boot from that one? then you can easily install Windows
for everything else...

> That said, I have had at least 12 people ask me to set a MythTV box
> up for them...

I already got questions from friends of mine about my TVPC after I
told them a short summary-webpage of my installation. I think I can
help them ,-)

Ciao, Hanno