[mythtv-users] OT but same as other myth setups

Jim Chandler jim at n0vh.org
Wed Feb 4 11:00:54 EST 2004

Tom,

I have 3 shuttle boxes and they are very particular about the memory.  I
have PC2700 in them, and I noticed this behaviour in two of them.  I put
in different memory and it resolved the problem.  I sent the original
memory back (lifetime warrantee), and the memory I got back worked fine.
You might look there.

Jim

--
Jim