[mythtv-users] Z key (commercial skip) behavior in 0.14

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 14:04:33 EST 2004

I hope I haven't missed an explanation of this.  There was some discussion
in
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=105479;search_s
tring=commercial%20skip%20Z;guest=2231699&t=search_engine#105479 but no
resolution as to whether this was an intended change.

With Commercial Skip set to Notify, the old behavior upon hitting Z was to
bring up the edit bar.  Hitting Z again, either immediately or after
correcting the cut points would skip the commercial.  I think (not certain)
that Esc would return to where you were.  This seemed logical.

In 0.14, hitting skip again results in "Skipping 0 seconds" and a return to
watching the commercial.  Hitting Esc results in the commercial being
skipped.

Was this an intended change?