[mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 4 14:32:07 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <brentfisher at shaw.ca>
To: <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:37 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

> Questions:
>
> 1. Is it actually possible to get captured video with a PVR-250 that
rivals/exceeds the output from my TV's tuner?

Sorry but this is the only question I'm able to answer.  The answer is yes.
I just got my myth box working a week ago and the TV quality is very good.
I'm using a pvr-250 and a 350.  How good exactly is the quality?  Well on my
cheap $150 TV you can't tell the difference between a direct cable feed or
the mythbox.  I don't know if you'd be able to tell on a real high end good
quality TV or not?