[mythtv-users] How to get rid of power save

Larry Matter mythtv2 at matter.net
Wed Feb 4 15:27:48 EST 2004

I was battling this last night as well after upgrading mythtv and X.  The
xset command alone wasn't cutting it anymore.  Finally added this to my
XF86Config in the ServerFlags section and it solved it.

Option "blank time" "0"
Option "standby time" "0"
Option "suspend time" "0"
Option "off time" "0"

You may not need all of them, but the first one alone is not sufficent and
I was losing patients so I went straight to overkill.  I don't run a WM on
the frontend myth box so there was nothing for me to configure there.

Larry